Better Together

Welcome to the community

Connect with our experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

This community is about you. Read about the community program

Top 3 members

1. Hans Erik Sæbø 2073 points
  2. Erin 1223 points
  3. Luis 402 points

Latest topics

Share your Setup Picture

I have noticed it’s been very quiet in the community the last few months.  Maybe everyone is hibernating for the winter but that’s usually when I do the most listening.  Anyway, the latest Arendal request for videos of our setups got me thinking we should share a picture of our...

In: Showroom 6 replies last reply 2 weeks, 5 days ago

Hegel H190 + Arendal 1723 Monitors + SVS Sub

I wanted to pass on this information as it may be of help to anyone looking to replace their integrated amplifier. Recently, I purchased a Hegel H190 (class A/B) in a search to improve my already good sounding NAD C-370 (so I thought) albeit an old integrated amplifier. I tried...

In: Hangout 3 replies last reply 3 weeks ago

Good stuff to listen to 🎵

Hey guys, right now I am listening to Rammstein’s new album called “Zeit” on my 1723 S speakers (sounds great ☺️). From a “song-perspective” it unfortunately is a mediocre album, but from a production standpoint it is quite interesting. While not super-audiophile in nature, they used 3D-Sound as mentioned in...

In: Hangout 242 replies last reply 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Impedance and amps

My 1723 center is listed as 4 ohm. In looking at the impedance chart, it looks like it performs around 5 ohms at130 hz and then lifts above for the remainder of the sweep. My question, some amps are not rated for 4 ohms or are 4 ohm stereo amps...

In: Technical questions 0 replies last reply 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Anonymous

Yamaha with Arendal

<i>Hello</i>   I am thinking about buying a pair of the 1723 monitor s and a Yamaha as 1200, does anybody have any experience with Arendal and Yamaha? I would also like to add a DAC so I can use the analog amplifier as a 2 channel movie setup, do...

In: Technical questions 3 replies last reply 4 weeks ago
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club