Welcome to our

Community

Better Together

Connect with our experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

This community is about you.

5,333 members - 63 topics

Award points, level up, and earn new achievements

Topic Categories

Latest topics

Customer Focus Survey

Arendal Sound Customer Focus Survey Here at Arendal Sound we are constantly keeping our ears tuned into customer feedback. We have taken this feedback and put together a survey for the community in order gauge what we need to continue to add...

In: Announcements 0 replies last reply 3 weeks ago

Clothing and such.

I’m sure others have thought of this but here’s my take. I would love to see clothing with the Arendal name/logo on them. It would be great to be able to proudly display the brand we own and are so passionate about (as well for advertising). Would also love to...

In: Ideas 11 replies last reply 3 weeks, 1 day ago

Current movies with great sound

Hey guys, I kind of feel there are not so many new movies released with better than average sound. Most of them are okay but lack, especially dynamics. They sound like they were mastered for your TV and soundbar and not for a great home-cinema experience. Basically all Marvel/Disney movies...

In: Hangout 38 replies last reply 3 weeks, 2 days ago

Free speakers 1961??

When they created the Arendal community they announced that they could get some speakers of the 1961 series for participating in it, I do not know what happened with it, if there is any section where it has already been commented. Can anyone explain to me what happened?Greetings Ramon T.

In: Hangout 7 replies last reply 3 weeks, 2 days ago

Arendal APP

Hello, I have a problem with the app, I have the Arendal Subwoofer 2V I use an iPhone 12pro and when I enter “setup” within the app it closes. Does it happen to anyone else? Could they correct the error? Greetings Ramón T.

In: Technical questions 10 replies last reply 1 month ago
Support