Better Together

Welcome to the community

Connect with our experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

This community is about you. Read about the community program

Top 3 members

1. Hans Erik Sæbø 2073 points
  2. Erin 1223 points
  3. Luis 402 points

Latest topics

My setup

Hi all. I have just moved in to my new apartment so please have that in mind👍🏻. Front L, R I have the 1723 1s thx Center 1961 Bass 2x 1961 1s Surround Monitor audio rx6 Atmos, not up yet, 1961 Avr Anthem mrx540 Power amp for the front speakers,...

In: Showroom 8 replies last reply 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Anonymous

How to apply chatgpt in business?

Integrating ChatGPT into a business involves several steps. Here’s a general roadmap for applying ChatGPT in a business context: Identify Use Cases:Determine specific areas in your business where ChatGPT can be valuable. This could include customer support, sales, content generation, data analysis, and more. Select a ChatGPT Service:Choose a chatbot...

In: Ideas 2 replies last reply 6 months ago

Whats your master volume

Hi.   The room, acoustic etc plays a big part in this i know. But this is a fun and interesting question. Whats your Arendal sub master volume on the sub? are you a bas maniac or a fine tuned bas guy? do you have different sub master volumes on...

In: Hangout 6 replies last reply 6 months ago

Position Atmos

Well, to complete my equipment with Arendal, I have ordered 2 pairs of bookshelfs to use as Atmos, embedding them in the false ceiling. I have a positioning question, my room is a bit narrow at 3.5m and I don’t know whether to orient them to the listening position. Or...

In: Technical questions 20 replies last reply 6 months ago

1723 Series Price Increase

Anyone have any insight into how much the price increase will be for the 1723 series starting in November?  Looks like it has been up to 15% in the past.  Trying to decide if I need to complete my speaker purchase now before the price increase or not.  I still...

In: Hangout 2 replies last reply 6 months ago

Room Calibration ON or OFF?

Hello Just out of interest how are you guys/girls doing? I myself probably go against the streem a little in my choices, however, I like the result at my home. Regardless of whether you have Marantz, Anthem, Yamaha or other brand. do you use Audysseey, dirac or do you play...

In: Hangout 27 replies last reply 6 months, 2 weeks ago

amplification 1961

I recently bought 2 1961 bookshelf speakers and a couple of 1961 Atmos speakers, the bookshelf arrived and I knew they were going to be hard due to their 84dbs so I tried them with a 60w Nad 326 but they don’t perform well, I tried a stage Cambridge 200w...

In: Technical questions 3 replies last reply 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club