Latest topics

1961 bookshelf with INFINEON 12070 class D amp

Hello, I currently have 2 x DALI Zensor 1 connected to a SMSL A0200 amplifier (https://www.smsl-audio.com/portal/product/detail/id/756.html) as a desktop setup. I’m thinking about upgrading the Zensor 1 speakers to 1961 bookshelfs but I can’t see any review about 1961 bookshelves hooked to a SMSL/LOXJIE/SABAJ/TOPPING amp with Infineon 12070 chip. Amplifier...

In: Technical questions 1 replies last reply 1 year ago

1961 Bookshelf

I will be moving into a new house and would like to have a small setup in the living room. It is approximately 14’ x 14’ (4.25 m x 4.25 m) with a cathedral ceiling. The way it is setup doesn’t lend itself to large speakers or regular size equipment...

In: Technical questions 1 replies last reply 1 year, 7 months ago

UK ambassador – checking in

Hi everyone,   Great to see so many people using the community pages. 👍🏻 As a UK ambassador, I thought I’d show a little about my system (for those that haven’t seen it). In September 2021, I ordered the following:   3x 1723 Monitor S THX 2x 1723 Surround S...

In: Showroom 3 replies last reply 1 year, 7 months ago
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club