Latest topics

Toe in

i everyone! I have been testing different placement for my 1723 s bookshelves and it really suprised me how the sound stage changed with placement.In my old house it wasnt that importatant, but here in my new home, its very important. The speakers are now placed so they almost  are...

In: Technical questions 4 replies last reply 2 days, 18 hours ago

Pic of the setup

Hi again everyone. I know it isnt perfect. Height of the tv, the bookshelves on the subs…. I know.  Pls. I do. But as I said,  I just moved and wanted some heavy metal for the boring part of moving.. haha ok. So here is just a pic from it....

In: Showroom 13 replies last reply 1 week ago

My setup

Hi all. I have just moved in to my new apartment so please have that in mind👍🏻. Front L, R I have the 1723 1s thx Center 1961 Bass 2x 1961 1s Surround Monitor audio rx6 Atmos, not up yet, 1961 Avr Anthem mrx540 Power amp for the front speakers,...

In: Showroom 8 replies last reply 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club