Latest topics

Living room 1961s

I haven’t been on here for a bit so I just wanted to show a little update. I haven’t gone down and worked on the basement much in awhile, crazy that it’s pretty much usable with a full 1723 setup but I just have to finish setting everything up. The...

In: Showroom 7 replies last reply 4 months, 3 weeks ago

My setup

Hi all. I have just moved in to my new apartment so please have that in mind👍🏻. Front L, R I have the 1723 1s thx Center 1961 Bass 2x 1961 1s Surround Monitor audio rx6 Atmos, not up yet, 1961 Avr Anthem mrx540 Power amp for the front speakers,...

In: Showroom 8 replies last reply 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Anonymous

Arendal Sound in small rooms

Hello all, Casually browsing apartments for sale, trying to imagine how a Home Theatre best could be implemented to see what options is on the market. My main limitation will be my wife, so the example photo attached is from a best/worst case scenario where I would be able to...

In: Technical questions 1 replies last reply 1 year, 3 months ago
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club