All replies (14)

Lukas
Customer Support

Looks awesome!

Nice setup, I love the Arendal Sound mug too, is it made of aluminum? I want one! ;)

Brandon
Customer Support

It is Aluminum! May have to bug the marketing team to see if Ambassadors can score one!

LOL! Nice set of speakers. I’m actually saving up for the 1961 series. What do you think of them?

Brandon
Customer Support

@Humberto I (and my family) are really enjoying the new 1961 5.1 setup I put in the family room. The old soundbar, while of good quality, was ok, nobody wanted to really use that system. They always wanted to watch movies in the dedicated cinema and that was a pain for me (if you know what I mean).

With the smaller size (they are smaller than you think or picture) and the BIG sound, I have been super pleased. It also allows us to play music and hear it really well in the adjoining kitchen area. For the money, there isn’t a better value out there in my honest opinion right now.

Seán O’Reilly
Community Member

I like the set up very much.  Missing are sub, centre speaker, both floorstanding speakers and of course the coffee cup. Which I’d love to have.

David Rojas
Community Member

I see 6 differences! (I’m counting the mug)

Fellow 1961 owner here, glad you’re enjoying your new setup. Still the most underrated small speakers on the market, in my opinion.

John Hall
Community Member

LCR have changed. Subwoofer grill and centre  piece a bocce fireplace

<p style=”text-align: left;”>That’s a really great looking room, Brandon. Knowing how good the little 1961 Bookshelf speakers are, I bet what you have sounds GREAT! 😁</p>

Roman Tissera
Community Member

Hmmm, this is very difficult to see the differences. I know I know you went with silk curtains instead of Satin 😁

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.