Homepage / Community / Technical questions / Manuals with speakers

Manuals with speakers

neil-h
Community Member

Hi

I was wondering, when people received their 1723 Monitors, did they come with colored manuals with them? I was surprised I didn’t have any of this information in the boxes with my speakers at all. I’ve seen people on Youtube do unboxing and the “manuals/literature” was in with the speakers.

All replies (11)

rene-paulus
Community Member

Hi Neil,

Yes, in every loudspeaker package is a nice booklet with the story of Arendal and instructions. And also white gloves.

I have included the handbook as pdf.

rene-paulus
Community Member

Hi Neil,

The pdf file was to big, so you can self download the pdf on every speaker technical page. There is a link named  “handbook”

neil-h
Community Member

Thank you for the information. I was dissapointed in that I did not receive a color booklet in with my speakers. Reason being, I’ve saved all my booklets from past equipment in a collection and hoped as well for the Arendals. For me, printing out a pdf just isn’t the same. I’m wondering if they forgot to include them. The white gloves were there. By the way, the gloves were way to slippery and didn’t use them as I was afraid the speakers were going to slip out of my hands. I almost dropped the first speaker trying to use them.

Brandon
Customer Support

Hey Neil,

Were these 1723 Monitors new or from the outlet? New ones should have had them, outlet items more often than not will not have them. All of the latest booklets are online for download. We dont have any manuals or booklets in office or we would send you one. They are all at the factory.

neil-h
Community Member

Hi Brandon,

These were new, I did pay full price. Based on the all the unboxing videos, it was a little disappointing. My belief was they were to be included. I do realize the files could be printed, not the same as the nice color catalog though. I’ve always archived my color manuals for nostalgic reasons.

laurence-chan
Community Member

Hey Neil,

If you still have not received the “Handbook” for the 1723 series line,  this week I just received my 1723 Towers and 1723 Center, and four 1723 Bookshelf S.  If you live in the US, I can send you one of mine if you like.  Just email your name and physical address to LCSeminole@hotmail.com with “Arendal 1723 Handbook” in the subject line so I notice it in my spam file, and I’ll get it out to you asap……………Laurence

Hans Erik Sæbø
Super Hero

That’s such a nice gesture Laurence!! People like you make the community great👌👏👏

laurence-chan
Community Member

I just consider this “paying it forward”.  I would like to think other community members will do the same when given the opportunity.

neil-h
Community Member

I can’t say enough, how much it is appreciated that Laurence contacted me and is sending me the manual/literature for the speakers. Rarely, are people willing to go to this much effort to help others. Thank you again Laurence.

laurence-chan
Community Member

You are most welcome Neil.  I just sent you another email with the tracking #.  I just checked and it looks like the handbooks should be delivered today.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club