Speaker stand

rene-paulus
Community Member

Hello Arendal members,

Ik have ordered 4 thx 1723 speaker, but i am looking for stands? But dificult to find for the big speakers. I can’t make it by my self (DIY)

Can somebody help me?

Adam

All replies (26)

Brandon
Customer Support

Hey Adam,

If you are in the US there are some good options from Rockville. They are very heavy duty stands that are sane fillable and have a couple of different tops. The larger top works great. They also have multiple feet types for hard floor or carpet.

https://www.rockvilleaudio.com/rht28/

Mariusmssj
Hero

I just built some myself :)

Attachments:

With my 1723 monitors I’m using Norstone Stylum 2 speaker stands, they are well made and a great bang for the buck.

The stands are smaller than the monitors but it’s not a problem they’ll do the job just fine.

Mariusmssj you have some great woodworking skills. I like the two tone look to match the speakers.

Seán O’Reilly
Community Member

Hi,  Those stands are really nice. Well done.

Mariusmssj
Hero

Thanks :) they weren’t that hard to make and what I like is how solid they are and match the speakers really well.

I spent a while trying to find good stands and in the end just couldn’t find anything that I liked, that’s why I just built my own

rene-paulus
Community Member

They look very nice and strong. A i am sorry that i cant’t make them myself!

Cyril Bourdier
Community Member

I have the b&w stav24 s2 with the 1723 monitors, it’s very good

rene-paulus
Community Member

Hi Cyril,

Do you have pictures with the speakers on it?

Thanks,

Rene

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club