Homepage / Community / Hangout

Hangout

Off-topic discussion. Are you having a great time on your holiday? Watching some great movies during a rainy weekend? Share your stories and photos with us.

Latest topics

Community becomes Club

To enhance our connection with you and foster deeper interactions and socialization, we are excited to introduce an upgraded platform—now known as the Arendal Sound Club. This transformation from our previous community platform marks a new chapter in how we engage and interact.We warmly invite you to join the Club...

In: Announcements 3 replies last reply 6 days, 8 hours ago

Hegel H190 + Arendal 1723 Monitors + SVS Sub

I wanted to pass on this information as it may be of help to anyone looking to replace their integrated amplifier. Recently, I purchased a Hegel H190 (class A/B) in a search to improve my already good sounding NAD C-370 (so I thought) albeit an old integrated amplifier. I tried...

3 replies last reply 2 weeks, 1 day ago

Good stuff to listen to đŸŽ”

Hey guys, right now I am listening to Rammstein’s new album called “Zeit” on my 1723 S speakers (sounds great â˜ș). From a “song-perspective” it unfortunately is a mediocre album, but from a production standpoint it is quite interesting. While not super-audiophile in nature, they used 3D-Sound as mentioned in...

242 replies last reply 2 weeks, 4 days ago

Gamers

Anyone here gamers? I would say most of my speaker usage is with my Xbox series X….. Modern Warfare and Warzone.

11 replies last reply 2 months, 1 week ago
Anonymous

I want to hear the Arendal 1723 s THX please

Hello! I am a resident of the province of Quebec in Canada and would like to hear the Arendal 1723 S THS. Since it is impossible to hear them in a store, I rely on a buyer who has them. Is there an owner of these boxes in Quebec (Canada)...

1 replies last reply 3 months, 2 weeks ago

Controversial choice or product?

Have any of you made a choice in your setup that you always have to explain or reason? A product that makes people roll their eyes maybe? I can go first: I really like the Behringer A800 amplifier. It’s by no means the best sounding amplifier I’ve ever heard: But...

7 replies last reply 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club