Better Together

Welcome to the community

Connect with our experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

This community is about you. Read about the community program

Top 3 members

1. Hans Erik Sæbø 2073 points
  2. Erin 1223 points
  3. Luis Vazquez 393 points

Latest topics

Arendal Sound wish list

I saw a recent post about wanting Arendal Sound in ceiling and in wall speakers and it made me curious what other things people would want to see from Arendal just for fun. Maybe something like a 1723 center channel made like the towers with four bass drivers and a...

In: Ideas 56 replies last reply 2 weeks, 5 days ago

Pic of the setup

Hi again everyone. I know it isnt perfect. Height of the tv, the bookshelves on the subs…. I know.  Pls. I do. But as I said,  I just moved and wanted some heavy metal for the boring part of moving.. haha ok. So here is just a pic from it....

In: Showroom 10 replies last reply 1 month ago

Arendal 1961 height speakers

Good morning everybody. Unfortunately I was unable to purchase the 1961 height speakers in time. They are now sold out and I would like to buy a pair to complete my Arendal 1961 system. Does anyone have any for sale in black? I am in Portugal. Thanks a lot for...

In: Showroom 10 replies last reply 1 month, 1 week ago

1723 THX Bookself with 8″ Driver

Question for Arendal: Did you have, or are you planning to make a 1723 THX Bookshelf speaker with 8″ driver? Seems like a logical lineup choice, unless it’s existence is blocked by being too close to the 1723 S Bookshelf speaker in performance or pehaps the need to make the...

In: Ideas 0 replies last reply 1 month, 1 week ago