Homepage / Community / Showroom / First of Two Deliveries Arrived Yesterday / Reply To: First of Two Deliveries Arrived Yesterday

laurence-chan
Community Member

Thanks Hans, the waiting was tough but my remaining four 1723 Bookshelf S  THX speakers finally made it yesterday afternoon.  The delivery was supposed to be this coming Monday, but FedEx was able to move my remaining speakers through their system a business day early.  I’m grateful to FedEx because I will be out of town on a business trip next week and would not have been home on Monday.  I have already unboxed the 1723 Bookshelf THX speakers and hooked them up, they sound superb as back/side surround channels and complete the seemless voicing around me for movies.  Hopefully your wait is not much longer!

Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club