Latest topics

My setup

Hi all. I have just moved in to my new apartment so please have that in mind👍🏻. Front L, R I have the 1723 1s thx Center 1961 Bass 2x 1961 1s Surround Monitor audio rx6 Atmos, not up yet, 1961 Avr Anthem mrx540 Power amp for the front speakers,...

In: Showroom 8 replies last reply 5 months, 2 weeks ago

1723 1s or 2s

Hi folks, I’m looking for a new sub and I’m undecided between 1723 1S or 2S. My room setup is not easy and two subs are close to impossible. In the picture you can see the location of my current sub. It’s a 15″ single woofer and I wonder if...

In: Technical questions 12 replies last reply 6 months, 1 week ago

Newly Received 1723 1S driver not firing

I ordered 2 x 1723 1S Subs and received them today.  One clearly works and the 2nd one doesn’t.  I tried just about everything, including switching RCA cable, changing AVR settings, trying 3 different receivers, switching Sub ports, and anything else you can think of. LCD screen works and it...

In: Technical questions 2 replies last reply 9 months ago
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club