Latest topics

Pic of the setup

Hi again everyone. I know it isnt perfect. Height of the tv, the bookshelves on the subs…. I know.  Pls. I do. But as I said,  I just moved and wanted some heavy metal for the boring part of moving.. haha ok. So here is just a pic from it....

In: Showroom 10 replies last reply 1 month ago

My setup

Hi all. I have just moved in to my new apartment so please have that in mind👍🏻. Front L, R I have the 1723 1s thx Center 1961 Bass 2x 1961 1s Surround Monitor audio rx6 Atmos, not up yet, 1961 Avr Anthem mrx540 Power amp for the front speakers,...

In: Showroom 8 replies last reply 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Dual 1723 1V Subwoofer setup

Hi Guys,   SO I just picked up a second 1723 1V subwoofer for my setup, and have some questions around the app settings. Is there any benefit to “grouping” the two subwoofers together on the app? Also, should I be amending the “Number of Subs” setting to “2” on...

In: Technical questions 1 replies last reply 5 months ago

Anticipation about bass!

Hi I just ordered my second subwoofer from Arendal! I previously have the 1961 1s and waiting for my second one. God damn, can’t wait fast enough 😄. I have tried two subwoofers in my room from another brand. So it’s gonna be absolute great two hear and experience two...

In: Hangout 2 replies last reply 1 year, 7 months ago