All replies (4)

Johan, I have had the same one world problem just like you but with different subs. I would get definitely get the 1723 1’s as duels and have the other if you want as a third somewhere in the room. Like literally this was my problem too, there is never enough bass in a room unless it gets too overwhelming for your listening needs. Its all about the fine tuning and trimming to get the perfect balance from three subs. Sometimes it could be a nightmare but once everything works into place your golden!

johan-svedjefalt
Community Member

Hi, thx for the advice man! But I was thinking 1 1723 1s first, to combine with the 1961 1s.  And grow from there. I know its not optimal but that’s what I got atm. Any thoughts about this?

Slowly upwards and forwards 👊🏻👍🏻

Yeah that would work, I have had the same situation. I would use the 1723 in the front and use the 1961 in the rear of the room. Calibrate it so both subs blend in with the room.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club