Homepage / Community / Showroom

Showroom

Every Video Wins! Every video uploaded here, that gets selected for publishing on social media will be rewarded! Time to share your videos and join the contest - lastest 31st of October. Winner announcement - 15th of November! The video that collects the most likes on social media channels is the winner and gets a special gift!

Latest topics

Community becomes Club

To enhance our connection with you and foster deeper interactions and socialization, we are excited to introduce an upgraded platform—now known as the Arendal Sound Club. This transformation from our previous community platform marks a new chapter in how we engage and interact.We warmly invite you to join the Club...

In: Announcements 4 replies last reply 3 days, 1 hour ago

Living room turned into home theater/studio

I always dreamed of having my own home theater setup. Over the past five years, I’ve been slowly getting new equipment, and I think I’m at a point where I can say it’s starting to make a lot of fun. Especially because of the subs. :D But you know how...

10 replies last reply 4 days, 10 hours ago

Arendal 1723 S Set-Up

Just added Arendal 1723 S Towers and 1723 S Center to my set-up.  I’m loving the sound… This is the current configuration in my studio above the garage.  Drums, cigars, editing, media, and sound.

7 replies last reply 1 week, 3 days ago

1723 Surrounds Monopole for front stage

I started my Arendal sound journey with 1961 Monitors for LCR in my living room, and was very happy with the results, so much so that I purchased some 1723 Monitors for my garage (no space/less esthetics constrains) and was very impressed with the 1723’s. Therefore I started thinking about...

5 replies last reply 1 week, 5 days ago

Pic of the setup

Hi again everyone. I know it isnt perfect. Height of the tv, the bookshelves on the subs…. I know.  Pls. I do. But as I said,  I just moved and wanted some heavy metal for the boring part of moving.. haha ok. So here is just a pic from it....

13 replies last reply 1 week, 6 days ago

Share your Setup Picture

I have noticed it’s been very quiet in the community the last few months.  Maybe everyone is hibernating for the winter but that’s usually when I do the most listening.  Anyway, the latest Arendal request for videos of our setups got me thinking we should share a picture of our...

6 replies last reply 2 weeks, 5 days ago

New custom center/amp rack

Just got my new bench, matt black paint. Complimented with Arendal audio logo on the sides. Now just waiting on Kan and the team to create Atmos speakers to complement my 5.1 1723 setup. Loving it!

4 replies last reply 2 months ago

Arendal 1961 height speakers

Good morning everybody. Unfortunately I was unable to purchase the 1961 height speakers in time. They are now sold out and I would like to buy a pair to complete my Arendal 1961 system. Does anyone have any for sale in black? I am in Portugal. Thanks a lot for...

10 replies last reply 2 months ago
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club