Homepage / Community / Technical questions / Crossover in 1723 Speakers / Reply To: Crossover in 1723 Speakers


Thank you Thomas, I’ve always say that the only way to change the sound out of your speakers is the amplifiers. I saw on youtube some folks change out components and get better results but to a fine hair difference. Thats why its called tweaking meaning adding distance to the receiver and running sweeps and hanging up sound proofing will help with sound acoustics. Its a battle you have to face when you want good sound