Homepage / Community / Technical questions

Technical questions

Do you have technical issues or want to ask how to...? Let us help you.

Latest topics

Welcome to Arendal Sound Community!

Welcome, Hero! Thank you for taking a part in our new incredible Community, driven by your like-minded around the world! This community, which belongs to you, will be a place to discuss matters openly, ideas sharing, and collaborate with peers around the world. It can only survive with your help....

In: Announcements 0 replies last reply 8 months ago

1723 Towers/Center THX, Sealed & Ported

I’ve been running an experiment of sorts to make comparisons with running my front stage, which allow for sealed and ported options. From day 1, since i installed and placed my front stage, I’ve been listening to them sealed, all ports plugged and I’ve quite enjoyed the sound thus far,...

0 replies last reply 1 day ago

Maximum system volume

I have a doubt that many will have it too, what is the volume limit of the speakers? How to know so as not to break them? I have the 1723 series in the whole set powered by ATI from 200w per channel to 8ohm, supposedly the Towers support 500w...

6 replies last reply 3 days, 5 hours ago

Small Home Theater – 1723 Monitor S vs 1961

Hello everyone… looking for additional suggestions and help in deciding between the 1723 Monitor S and the 1961 Towers for a small home theater setup.  The room is 10’11” x 15′ 7″ with 10′ ceilings; for the last 2+ years, the room was used as a dedicated 2 channel listening...

7 replies last reply 4 days, 12 hours ago

1723 HEIGHT S vs 1723 Surround S

Hi! I’m about to order some speakers for my front atmos channels . So the question is: should I go for the 1723 height S to be able to angle the sound towards the MLP or should I go for 1723 surround S in triaxial mode? Please help 🙈😃

5 replies last reply 1 week, 4 days ago
Support