Homepage / Community / Showroom

Showroom

Every Video Wins!

Every video uploaded here, that gets selected for publishing on social media will be rewarded! Time to share your videos and join the contest - lastest 31st of October. Winner announcement - 15th of November!

The video that collects the most likes on social media channels is the winner and gets a special gift!

Latest topics

Welcome to Arendal Sound Community!

Welcome, Hero! Thank you for taking a part in our new incredible Community, driven by your like-minded around the world! This community, which belongs to you, will be a place to discuss matters openly, ideas sharing, and collaborate with peers around the world. It can only survive with your help....

In: Announcements 0 replies last reply 1 year, 10 months ago

Pic of the setup

Hi again everyone. I know it isnt perfect. Height of the tv, the bookshelves on the subs…. I know.  Pls. I do. But as I said,  I just moved and wanted some heavy metal for the boring part of moving.. haha ok. So here is just a pic from it....

9 replies last reply 10 hours, 4 minutes ago

Arendal 1961 height speakers

Good morning everybody. Unfortunately I was unable to purchase the 1961 height speakers in time. They are now sold out and I would like to buy a pair to complete my Arendal 1961 system. Does anyone have any for sale in black? I am in Portugal. Thanks a lot for...

10 replies last reply 3 days, 3 hours ago
Jan

Living room turned into home theater/studio

I always dreamed of having my own home theater setup. Over the past five years, I’ve been slowly getting new equipment, and I think I’m at a point where I can say it’s starting to make a lot of fun. Especially because of the subs. :D But you know how...

8 replies last reply 2 weeks, 3 days ago

1723 Surrounds Monopole for front stage

I started my Arendal sound journey with 1961 Monitors for LCR in my living room, and was very happy with the results, so much so that I purchased some 1723 Monitors for my garage (no space/less esthetics constrains) and was very impressed with the 1723’s. Therefore I started thinking about...

3 replies last reply 1 month, 2 weeks ago

I love my Arendal 1961 5.1 system

I have a vision of setting up my own home theatre system. I started of with a satellite 5.1 system which I enjoyed for about 9 years. This year I felt is time to give my home theatre a whole new make over. So I did lots of research and...

7 replies last reply 2 months, 3 weeks ago