Homepage / Community / Showroom

Showroom

Place where proud owners show off their speakers in everyday life. Share it and champion some points. Images placed here will be used as nominees for the winner of the month.

Latest topics

Welcome to Arendal Sound Community!

Welcome, Hero! Thank you for taking a part in our new incredible Community, driven by your like-minded around the world! This community, which belongs to you, will be a place to discuss matters openly, ideas sharing, and collaborate with peers around the world. It can only survive with your help....

In: Announcements 0 replies last reply 6 months, 1 week ago

UK ambassador – checking in

Hi everyone,   Great to see so many people using the community pages. 👍🏻 As a UK ambassador, I thought I’d show a little about my system (for those that haven’t seen it). In September 2021, I ordered the following:   3x 1723 Monitor S THX 2x 1723 Surround S...

3 replies last reply 2 weeks ago

1723s Monitors

Just got my new 1723s Monitors and Center. Absolutely love them. I have owned Emotiva, Focal, JBL HDI series and more. And the Arendals are by far superior in every way. The build quality is second to none. And the sound presentation is just out of this world

13 replies last reply 2 weeks ago

Living Room Setup

Been really enjoying the Arendal Sound 1723 Monitor THX speakers in my 5.1.4 setup for Movies, Gaming and Music. Amazing Sound, very Dynamic and easily fills up the living room which is also open floor leading to kitchen. Just all around excellent speakers, value and enjoyment.   The Tech List:...

8 replies last reply 2 weeks ago

My new cinema room!

This is my first cinema room, it’s a dedicated 3,30×4,47 m (14,75 m2) room. Due to its small size I decided to treat the room only with absorption panels. I tried to follow as close as possible Dolby and THX specifications for speaker and screen placement, the final result is...

13 replies last reply 2 weeks ago

Arendal 1723 surround

Trully immersive surround experience with 1723 surround. First I bought 1723 surround s and after upgrade to bigger 1723 surround to match full 1723 5.1.

4 replies last reply 2 weeks ago
Support