All replies (15)

Luis

Looks like a great room!  Enjoy!

kurt-de-keersmaecker
Community Member

Thanks it sure is. Really enjoying it. Can’t wait for the new sub to join the club 😁

kurt-de-keersmaecker
Community Member

Here’s some pictures with the grilles. Stylish too, but I prefer them naked 😉

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.
arkmann

Looks great congratulations!  I leave the grills on because of the kids and they’re the strongest grills I’ve tested.  Will protect against just about anything that’ll hit them.  One of the few towers where they still look good with the grills on.  Winning looks either way.  Enjoy!

Lukas
Customer Support

Great setup, Kurt. I really like the cut out for the center.

kurt-de-keersmaecker
Community Member

Thanks Lukas, it didn’t fit on the top shelf if I didn’t cut it out. Would it be better to have it completely free on top of a cabinet, so without side or rear planks?

Lukas
Customer Support

Yeah, It will most likely be a little better, but I thing it will not make a huge difference.
Definitely better than inside the cabinet.

Luis

Looks better without the top shelf and I feel the same way… I prefer my LCR without grills, but for some reason, I prefer the rest of the speakers with the grills on.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club