Latest topics

Arendal Sound wish list

I saw a recent post about wanting Arendal Sound in ceiling and in wall speakers and it made me curious what other things people would want to see from Arendal just for fun. Maybe something like a 1723 center channel made like the towers with four bass drivers and a...

In: Ideas 60 replies last reply 1 week, 4 days ago
Anonymous

1723 Monitor vs 1723 S Tower

I have been playing around with the idea of upgrading my speakers for a little while. Currently running Definitive Tech 9040 fronts, 9060 center channel, and Martin Logan Motion 15 as surround. No sub, both towers were actually set to large until a couple weeks ago when one of my...

In: Technical questions 3 replies last reply 7 months, 1 week ago

Packaging Material Use

In an effort to clean up the looks a bit. I was able to temporarily use the packaging material from the box to use them as speaker stands. will eventually build out some stand that blends well but for now, it gets the job done. Also gives it a a...

In: Ideas 8 replies last reply 10 months, 1 week ago
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club