Homepage / Community / Showroom / Pic of the setup

Pic of the setup

johan-svedjefalt
Community Member

Hi again everyone.

I know it isnt perfect. Height of the tv, the bookshelves on the subs…. I know.  Pls. I do. But as I said,  I just moved and wanted some heavy metal for the boring part of moving.. haha ok. So here is just a pic from it. I just wanted some music going👍🏻👊🏻🍻😀🍺

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

All replies (13)

Michael-B
Community Member

Nice setup. I’ve always liked that type of wood wall treatment

Kristoffer Svendsen
Customer Support

I completely agree, Michael! Wood slats like that look great, and can actually work as a form of diffuser as well!

arkmann

Understand setting up the TV and music system first.  Enjoy rocking out for the rest of the move!

Fsm1th5
Community Member

I don’t see any justification of having the tv too high.

If you are setting up the tv. You have it at a comfortable height. Bottom of the tv just above the av receiver and center speaker.

After all is comfort important or is it not?

johan-svedjefalt
Community Member

Hahaha. I hear you. I feel ashamed! It’s awful. I will repent by only drinking water for a month.

johan-svedjefalt
Community Member

And another thing, the wall behind is at an angle. So the topp of the wood slates are 185 cm high and bottom of tv is 90 cm high.

Best

Johan

hal-zucati
Community Member

Nice, it’s all about that bass.

arkmann

Looking good!  What’s the piece of equipment that has the meters?

Luis

Good progress… I like the slat wall!!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club