Homepage / Community / Technical questions / Dual 1723 1V Subwoofer setup

Dual 1723 1V Subwoofer setup

Meagan Onyeji
Community Member

Hi Guys,

SO I just picked up a second 1723 1V subwoofer for my setup, and have some questions around the app settings.

Is there any benefit to “grouping” the two subwoofers together on the app? Also, should I be amending the “Number of Subs” setting to “2” on the app ? This option appears when I click on each of the subs and I’m not sure if to leave it as “1” each or “2”

Appreciate your help with the above

Cheers

All replies (1)

Thomas Gunvaldsen
Customer Support

Hey Meagan,

If you want to make any adjustment that affects both units, it makes sense to add them to a group so you don’t need to apply the same settings individually.

As for the “number of subs” option, that reduces the gain structure by about 4dB, to account for adding an extra unit – so that if you had calibrated level on your AVR with one sub, then this function will more or less let you have the same level with both in the system instead of having too much bass.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club