Homepage / Community / Announcements / Community becomes Club

Community becomes Club

Arendal Sound
Customer Support

To enhance our connection with you and foster deeper interactions and socialization, we are excited to introduce an upgraded platform—now known as the Arendal Sound Club.

This transformation from our previous community platform marks a new chapter in how we engage and interact.We warmly invite you to join the Club using your existing credentials.

While the Community will be locked for new posts, it will remain active temporarily to ensure all discussions are concluded. Subsequently, it will be archived as a valuable resource for future reference.

We look forward to seeing you in the Club!

All replies (4)

Don
Community Member

Just joined , exited to be a part of the Arendal Sound community 🙂

Luis

Having an issue logging in with my existing credentials.  It works perfectly fine in the previous community and I can retrieve my previous orders from the main site without issue.  Any help is appreciated…

Luis

Never mind… if I log into the main site, I can then access the Owners Club without issue.

Michael-B
Community Member

I’m getting the same issue. It used to let me log into the club once I logged into this community. But not now. It’s now saying my password is wrong. After I’ve used the same credentials to log in here…

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club