All replies (4)

Kristoffer Svendsen
Customer Support

Hello Ricardo,

Just as a small heads-up: For the surround speaker to perform as intended, we recommend placing it up against the wall for the side-firing drivers to perform optimally. They utilize the reflections off the wall to create a larger sound bubble around the speaker, so if they’re not up against the wall, they might sound a little more diffuse than anticipated. They can definitely still work away from walls, but they’ll perform better with the back against it.

Please do share some pictures when you get them fully set up, we would all love to see!

Ricardo Lerias
Community Member

Good morning,

Thank you very much Kristoffer Svendsen for the tips.

I am attaching the layout of my room. I currently have 2 1961 towers (pink color) and the central column (pink color)I just bought the surround speakers and I’m not sure which is the best arrangement. Ideally, I would prefer the solution in blue or green. As a last resort, I can use the red color layout.In order from best to worst, what would be your advice?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club