Homepage / Community / Hangout / Subwoofer Crossover Frequency – Stereo 2.1 Setup with PMC twenty5.23 and 1723 Subwoofer 1S / Reply To: Subwoofer Crossover Frequency – Stereo 2.1 Setup with PMC twenty5.23 and 1723 Subwoofer 1S

Manfred, awesome setup! I would try setting your subwoofer to 80Hz and go from there. In a two channel setup this is the hardest part of getting your sub to blend well with your system. I would us DIRECT mode on your receiver if it allows you to do so it might turn off your subs that way it bypasses the filters in the system. If you really want to get creative you could download REW and install it on your computer. I then would get a UMIK-34 from Dayton Audio on Amazon and run a subwoofer test sweep. Find out if you have nulls in the bass and them add distance so it could flatten it out. Hope this helps, Happy listening.

Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club