Homepage / Community / Showroom / Arendal 1723 2S subwoofer

Arendal 1723 2S subwoofer

Szabó ZSOLT
Community Member

Hi Arendal members,

Recently upgrade my subwoofers. Arendal 1723 2S replace 2x Velodyne DD12. The sound is simply amazing. Very tight, deep and controled bass exactly what I want. I was really surprised the woofer is barly move even at higher level and cabinet is rock solid. I’m really happy with my 1723 2S. Highly recommended.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

All replies (6)

Very nice! I recently watched The Batman and  when the Batmobile scene starts it really made my subs move. Maybe something to try the sub on.

That is sweet, I own two Starke sound SW-12’s they are good but not great. I do plan on upgrading to the 2S’s in the near future.

1723 sub 2S is a beast you’ll get a lot of fun, great pick! :)

Jared Beskow
Community Member

Hi Szabó,

I like your picture.  It looks like you bought a stand for the bookshelf speaker and put a board or something on top to put the center channel on top?  How did you do that?  It looks very professional.

I recently bought the 1723 2V.  I prefer the sealed subwoofer sound with music, but like the extra extension of the vented during movies.  I like Arendal includes the foam to plug the vent to convert it to a sealed subwoofer.  I look forward to hearing and testing the subwoofer in both scenarios.

I am sure you will love the 1723 2S

Szabó ZSOLT
Community Member

Hi guys,

Thank you all. I really love 1723 2S and all my 1723 setup. Subwoofer able to produce something special. Many other subwoofer rather sound one note bass compare Arendal subwoofer. I’ll try it in my stereo system. I”m sure 1723 2S will outperform my two REL B1. I have a plan to add second 1723 2S one day to handle both HT and stereo system. All my stands are diy.

Regards

Zsolt

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club