All replies (5)

laurence-chan
Community Member

Not only can I control the angle but can directly aim my 1723 Height’s at the main listening position.  The Konig & Meyer wall mounts I’m using are perfect for being able to aim my height speakers opposed to just being aimed forward like most height speakers are.

Hans Erik Sæbø
Super Hero

I feel you Laurence! I’m planning to hang mine from the ceiling. Then I get the tilt from the speaker and I can also mount it slightly horizontal as well :)

laurence-chan
Community Member

That’s a good bit of weight to be hanging from the ceiling.  Are you planning to install cross members to the ceiling studs to give yourself better and more specific location options?  What mounts systems have you decided on?  Look forward to pictures when you’re finished.

Hans Erik Sæbø
Super Hero

That’s true! I’m planning to mount a piece of wood tilted towards the MLP (to the studs), and the mount the speaker to that piece of wood:) the mount included will work perfectly :)

Kristoffer Svendsen
Customer Support

We definitely need some pictures of this when you are done! Would be cool to see a little step-by-step progress as well :)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club