Arendal APP

Ramón T.
Hero

Hello, I have a problem with the app, I have the Arendal Subwoofer 2V I use an iPhone 12pro and when I enter “setup” within the app it closes.

Does it happen to anyone else?

Could they correct the error?

Greetings Ramón T.

All replies (10)

Lukas
Customer Support

Hello Ramon,

What firmware is your subwoofer and what version of the app are you using?

Ramón T.
Hero

HelloThe version of the sub never change it, I do not know how it is done, it has the factory version. The version on the iPhone is 1.0.2

I have 1723 sub 1V and the app woks just fine for me on Android

Ramón T.
Hero

Can you update the subwoofer from the app?
It is very complicated to move the subwoofer in the position I have it.

Lukas
Customer Support

Hi Ramon,

Normally the App would prompt you that there is an update available.

You can check the subwoofers firmware version the way, Thomas mentioned or through the App under setup, when it does not crash.

Or does it crash every time?

If so you will have to move the subs and check it manually on the subwoofer itself.

Ramón T.
Hero

Lukas,

I have finally been able to update the subwoofer, now I have the 1.19 But

I have deleted all the settings.

That usually happens? Greetings.

Lukas
Customer Support

Hi Ramon,

No, it normally does not delete the settings.
I have tested every software and firmware version back and forth and never lost the settings after updating over the App. Or did you flash the software over USB with a PC?
But is the App still crashing?

Ramón T.
Hero

Lukas

I was able to update it with the app itself, for a moment the app did not close and I let myself update.

Then there was no my configuration.

Another thing the app doesn’t have is a “save” buttonFor example, it set the automatic shutdown time and when I see it again the configuration is not saved.

Also since I have put the new firmware I have been turned off still in operation.

I will continue to observe it.

Lukas
Customer Support

Hey Ramon,

That is strange, I should not lose its settings. Never encountered this before.
Hopefully, you have had it all memorized and it took you not too long to set it up again.

Glad to hear that the update helped. All of the issues we had were fixed in the update.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.