All replies (16)

neil-h
Community Member

Your welcome Thomas. I’ve been trying my best to get reviewers and others to explore your brand. I’m a firm believer these are superior speakers and the word needs to be CONTINUALLY spread. Your name can’t be allowed to end up on the back burner as they say. It brings a big smile on my face everytime a new review comes out, knowing it will always be a glowing review. I have a feeling 30 years from now, people will be saying Arendal is an old company who have been making great products for many decades.

laurence-chan
Community Member

Neil,  Thanks for sharing!!!

laurence-chan
Community Member

Jays review was quite thorough.  I’ve watched reviews on the 1723 Tower S THX, 1723 Monitor THX, 1723 Bookshelf S THX, 1961 Tower and 1961 Bookshelf, all of these reviews were quite good as well as by respected reviewers.  This is the first review on the flagship 1723 Tower THX that I’ve seen and quite surprised there aren’t more of them.  This review by “Jay’s iyagi” pretty much confirms my leap of faith into the Arendal Sound world of speakers, in other words, “money well invested.”

neil-h
Community Member

Your welcome Laurence. He alluded to doing some of the other speakers as well, we will have to wait and see. Like you, I’m surprised more have not reviewed these towers and monitors as well.

Lukas
Customer Support

We are working on more reviews guys:) There are some in the pipeline already.

neil-h
Community Member

Sounds good Lukas, thank you.

Valentin Dumitrasc
Community Member

This was the review that drew me to Arendal sound speakers. I have the 1723 monitors amd the 1723 Subwoofer 2s. I will be driving them with a Sugden IA-4 amplifier. I an extraordinarily excited

arkmann

Neil thanks for posting.  This is one of the few reviews of the 1723 towers.  Like the Audioholics reviews too but they’re for the monitors and 1723S towers.  They won’t do the 1723 towers because they’re too heavy to lift onto the testing platform their reviewer uses.  Looking forward to more reviews of the 1723 towers.

michael-b
Community Member

That video and a few others is what convinced me to buy my 1723 S Towers & 1723 Center speaker about 3 months ago. Waaaaay more than I’ve ever spent on a speaker before, but no regrets whatsoever. 100% satisfied . At some point I’ll post a video of the new setup, as I think it’s a little unique as I have a 75″ TV we watch during the day or for just non movie stuff, but then my 120″ screen comes down right in front of the TV to watch movies on the big screen. Video link of my old setup with my old smaller 65″ TV (wish I had gone with 85″ instead of 75″ when upgraded) & the old Onkyo, Infinity and Polk Audio setup below.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club