All replies (9)

Lukas
Customer Support

Hi Hans. Our VESA100 mount has no rubber padding like the mount for the 1723 speakers.

laurence-chan
Community Member

Lukas, the VESA 100 plate that directly attaches to the 1723 Height S does have a rubber-like material that is between the actual plate and the speaker. I assume it is there to keep the metal VESA 100 plate from scratching or marring the painted black matte finish.  Each one of my four 1723 Height S speakers came with this rubber backing already attached to the VESA 100 plate.

Lukas
Customer Support

Thank you, Laurence.
You are absolutely right, my mistake! There is rubber padding on the VESA100 mount.

Hans Erik Sæbø
Super Hero

Sweet! Just ordered a pair yesterday. Now I just have to find a good way to get it mounted in the ceiling and get speaker wires there🙈🙈

Luis

Same with the 1961 mounts?

laurence-chan
Community Member

I don’t have the 1961 Heights but I’d guess these mounts are no different than the other Arendal speaker mount accessories.  I’m sure Lukas/Gunnar/Brandon can answer this.

Hans Erik Sæbø
Super Hero

The 1723 heights are using the 1961 mounts:) so I guess the answer to that is yes:)

Luis

Sounds good… thanks guys!

Lukas
Customer Support

Exactly:) Thanks guys!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club