Homepage / Community / Technical questions / Seven full months!!!

Seven full months!!!

laurence-chan
Community Member

Well I’m now seven full months in as the owner of a 7.x.4 Arendal 1723/1723S speaker setup and now that travel for work has substantially slowed down(for me) in the new year I’ve finally had time to finalize almost all of the little stuff that makes my living room a respectable home theater experience. New couch, area rug, re-ran Dirac because of the slight change in speaker placement and some re-wiring of the rear/side surrounds, also bought new custom length Mogami 2549 XLR cables and have finally settled on and implemented quite an effective and inexpensive way of de-coupling my speakers from my hard woods. My new room setup has really worked in my favor sound-wise, so I’m now re-visiting quite a few of my uhd-bluray movies and in honor of the new upcoming John Wick: Chapter 4, the first John Wick movie just ended and Chapter 2 is up next. The more I hear my Arendal Sound 1723 setup, the more I realize just how much more precise, intricate and seamless the sound is(especially the midrange) compared to my former Klipsch Legend/Reference speakers and other speakers that I’ve demoed on my journey to where my home theater is today. Every one of my 1723 speakers has been a significant upgrade in every way build, quality, finish and drivers and I consider this money well spent. If I didn’t know any better, I’d honestly think I was in the middle of one of the hit scenes in these movies!!!

All replies (2)

Luis

Awesome and congrats LC!!  I’m going on 3 months myself and I know exactly how you feel…

Lukas
Customer Support

Sounds awesome Laurence. I am glad you are still happy with the sound. The more you know your system the more small tweaks can have a good impact on the overall experience.
I am currently looking for a new place and I am a little scared the new room will not match the one I have right now.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club