All replies (6)

rene-paulus
Community Member

The center speakers have no big horns out, but the arendal speakers are one of its kind.

The arendal speakers are thx certified and have a great dynamic.

So check the the center speakers from Arendal on there website?

I am a happy customer and I have 4 thx 1723 and 1 1723 center speaker and 2 dolby Atmos ceiling speakers.

And I can tell you all my friends have always a wauw feeling when whe play games on ps5 or Xbox x.

And playing movies on my zappiti reference connected to my Anthem mrx 740 makes it a golden combination.

And the service from the guys from Arendal are top and unique

rene-paulus
Community Member

The Center speaker is the most important piece in a dolby/Dts setup. The center speakers is used 80% in a Dolby/Dts setup. Because speech is most important in a movie/serie

Check the center speakers on there website https://arendalsound.com/types/center/

Lukas
Customer Support

@Michael

The file you attached is too big.

Is the mistake on our side?

Lukas
Customer Support

Okay, we have found it. This is bad, oh man.

Michael-B
Community Member

lol, it wasn’t that bad. I thought it was pretty funny :)

Michael-B
Community Member

@Rene, I’m sold on the Arendal brand, already have some of the speakers. I was referring to an email I got where the promotion said Centar Speaker instead of Center.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club