Homepage / Community / Ideas / Clothing and such.

Clothing and such.

neil-h
Community Member

I’m sure others have thought of this but here’s my take. I would love to see clothing with the Arendal name/logo on them. It would be great to be able to proudly display the brand we own and are so passionate about (as well for advertising). Would also love to see a home theatre placard specific for 2 channel enthusiasts, as many of us are in this category and do not have home theaters. Items could also be expanded out into many other areas.

All replies (50)

I think a lot of people will be pleasured to buy the merchandise ;)

Jan Ove Lassesen
Customer Support

Hi Neil,

thanks for our ideas… and they are great! We will make sure we can get you clothed up decently guys!

Have a nice weekend.

Best regards,

Jan Ove Lassesen

Carlos Villarreal
Community Member

Yes!  Me too!  What type of merchandising can you have for us fans to buy???

Carlos Villarreal
Community Member

Coolers like Yetis.  Tshirts.  Hoodies.  Caps.

neil-h
Community Member

Glad others would like to have products like these as well. REAL Yetti’s would be great, not run of the mill cheap tumblers. High ball and low ball size would be great. The big ones great for coffee the small ones great for mixed drinks. T-shirts also of high quality as well. Personally I’m not a pullover shirt person or hooded shirts either. I still like the idea of a placard for 2 channel people of which there are many, not just the home theatre one there is now. These are just my opinion and I’m really game for pretty much anything. And of course, I have to throw in how much I love my 1723 THX Monitors, just can’t help myself. Thank you

Lukas
Customer Support

Oh, I like the YETI Coolers. Not so popular in Europe, but good idea!

neil-h
Community Member

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Lucas</p>
  Just to clarify, I was suggesting the 16 oz Yetti tumblers. In the states, “cooler” is the big chests we put ice in then add cans of soda, beer. Food, etc. The Yetti coolers in the states start at about $300.00 US dollars, something I would not invest in. I wasn’t sure if you use “cooler” interchangeably with “tumbler” that’s why I thought it would be good to clarify. I don’t think the big ice “cooler” would be a good idea, the cost is just way to high. Thank you

Lukas
Customer Support

Hey Neil,

Yes, I understood what you mean.
I know the bigger coolers are expensive, but I always wanted one:)
The smaller tumblers are something we have experimented with. There are some Scandinavian companies that make those as well.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club