Homepage / Community / Showroom / 1723s Monitors

1723s Monitors

Dan Black
Community Member

Just got my new 1723s Monitors and Center. Absolutely love them. I have owned Emotiva, Focal, JBL HDI series and more. And the Arendals are by far superior in every way. The build quality is second to none. And the sound presentation is just out of this world

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

All replies (13)

Brandon
Customer Support

They look great in your room Dan. What stands are those by the way? They fit the monitors S great!

Joseph Tongret
Community Member

I saw the Browns blanket and had to ask if you’re from NE Ohio? I’m in Canton. I’d also like to know about the stands, they look really good! The whole setup looks great!

Dan Black
Community Member

Hey Joseph, I was born and raised in Akron OH, moved to NC about 8 years ago.

Joseph Tongret
Community Member

That’s great, we’re from almost the same neck of the woods! Beautiful job on the setup.

Dan Black
Community Member

Thanks man, yeah the Arendals are my endgame. I have had Focal JBL HDI Emotiva, and demoed every major brand. The Arendals are the best I have had. Simply phenomenal.

Brandon
Customer Support

They will continue to get better also when they break in! I still cant get over your stands! You should make those and sell them on Etsy!

laurence-chan
Community Member

Hey Dan,  those Monitors are looking good!!!  I just ordered a set of 1723 Tower THX and a 1723 Center THX today.  I’m coming from Emotiva ERT-8.3’s and an ERM-6.3 front stage with ERM-6.2’s as side/back surrounds.  If the front stage sounds like I believe they should and I fall in love with them, I’ll be ordering the 1723 Bookshelf S THX for side/back surrounds.  Is that an IsoAcoustic ISO-430 you’ve got under your center?  If so, how are you liking it?  I’m looking at that same stand for my 1723 Center THX.

Erick Msuya
Community Member

Nice setup! Can you please provide more info on the stands you used?

laurence-chan
Community Member

Before I ended up with the 1723 Towers, I was highly considering the 1723 Monitors and would’ve needed a speaker stand that could handle the weight of the Monitors as well as a larger top plate.  The two Monoprice stands below are rated at 75lbs and have an adjustable top plate at 12in x 9.9in, and are affordable.  The all black stand can also be filled with sand or steel shot

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=42840

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=42840

Hans Erik Sæbø
Super Hero

Hi!

Nice setup:) what did you use to tilt your center channel?:)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club