All replies (11)

Thats sweet Ford, Im using them mostly for gaming as well. Using the Sony PS5 and it sounds amazing when playing Horizon Zero Dawn 2 Forbidden West.

Lukas
Customer Support

Halo Infinite also sounds great.

Other than that I’m more the Forza and Gran Turismo kind of guy.

Brandon
Customer Support

I am a PC gamer, hoever I have an Arendal Sound 1961 2.1 system hooked up to my DAC from my PC when I really want to crank some 90s in Fortnite. Ive got 150 wins or so in solos. “When I get time to play that is”

Ford Holt
Community Member

I played the Forza demo and thought  the atmos upgrade they did was superb. Really enhanced the experience.

Ford Holt
Community Member

….ah yes, my time is limited to play as well. I try to make the best of it when I can. I’ve been wanting to get back into PC gaming myself. Really enjoyed Half Life 2 back in my PC days.

Roman Tissera
Community Member

I would say im a part-time gamer and the current game I’m playing is NIOH which sounds really awesome

Lester Davis
Community Member

My gaming time has decreased a lot but need to pick it back up. Have Ps5 & playing Genshin Impact on it, soundtrack for this game & sound effects are phenomenal for free to play.
Have Xbox series X Halo infinite is in the que to play have been hearing really good things about it as far as sound design. Have been playing Ori & the Willow of the Wisp & the Gears or war collection.
Oh and playing on the Arendal 1723 Monitors & Center.

Ben Salfarlie
Community Member

Gears 5 and Forza for me.

I have played Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice and I remember it having great sound while being an amazing game.

Kristoffer Svendsen
Customer Support

In my old apartment, I had a pretty nice atmos setup with a 135″ projector screen. I remember battlefield V sounding absolutely insane. I played on PC where you can enable Dolby atmos natively in-game, which takes things to another level. The newest battlefield game doesn’t have that great audio due to new devs, but it sounds alright. A more laid-back game with amazing sounds and soundtrack, is Ori and the Blind Forest. It looks beautiful too.

Lukas
Customer Support

A few days ago I played Battlefield V in my home cinema, and yes, it sounds awesome:)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club