LCR CONSULT

shlomi-shoil
Community Member

Hi

I currently owned focal aria 926 for front left and right and the matching center cc900.

I want to replace and complete to full arendal setup.

I owned surround 1723s, four 1961 height for atmos and 1723 2s subwoofer.

It is a living room, the length is 5.8 meter, width 5.45 meter open to the kitchen.

I am sitting 2.8 meter from the front of the cabinet (3.35 meter from the front wall).

I am thinking to choose the 1723 center, the big one, and the 1723s floor standing to right and left.

What do you think? What is your advice?

Regards

Shlomi

Attachments:

All replies (4)

rene-paulus
Community Member

Hi Shlomi,

I have 4 1723 and 1 1723 Center incl 2 Atmos 1723 speakers. And the center speaker works great with all speakers from Arendal.

Ps you will be amazed by the quality

The Arendal speakers are full of dynamic and good stereo wide.

shlomi-shoil
Community Member

Hi rene

My friend bought the 1723 center and it is awesome center, blend very well with his paradigm signature left and right despite the difference.

He sit 4.2 meter from the front wall

My concern is divided to two issues :

1. regarding to the  distance I sit from the front wall, it is not big.

2. Choosing the big center 1723 and 1723s floor stands for left and right.

I know they should blend, same tweeter and etc..

I would like to read from experience point of view.

arkmann

Hi Shlomi,  I sit a little over 3 meters from my front wall.  The room behind me is over 6 meters to the back wall so no issues with rear reflections.  Started with the Tower S and upgraded to the 1723 Towers.  Love the sound.  2 channel setup for music so do use a center channel.  Hope it helps.  let us know what you decide to get.

Lukas
Customer Support

Hi Shlomi,

My recommendation would be to stick to one series and not go for the bigger Center.

Even though they are made to sound as identical as possible you cannot cheat the laws of physics. You will have a better integration with the matching 1723 Center S.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club