Homepage / Community / Hangout / Merry Christmas Arendal Family

Merry Christmas Arendal Family

Michael-B
Community Member

Tree is up, roaring fire on the TV, a couple Manhattans & listening to some great jazz on the amazing 1723 S Towers. It’s starting to taste and feel a lot like Christmas 🎄 🎅 🤶

Attachments:

All replies (12)

arkmann

Michael it does look a lot like Christmas enjoy!

Michael-B
Community Member

Thanks 🤘 🔈🔉🔊

Jan Ove Lassesen
Customer Support

Hi Michael,

Thank you for sharing. It seems like the festive spirit has arrived. In Norway, the tradition is to put up the tree on December 23rd. However, my wife has started a new tradition in the last decade where we put up the tree at the beginning of December. For us, it’s all about having enough time to enjoy the decorations.

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas celebration!

Best,
Jan Ove Lassesen

Lukas
Customer Support

Thank you, Michael. Happy Holidays!

Valentin Dumitrasc
Community Member

Enjoy Michael, all!

are are you listening to any special music around these holidays?

Michael-B
Community Member

@Jan, thanks very much, same to your and your family.

Michael-B
Community Member

@Valentin, I like to find older obscure 40’s and 50’s jazz type christmas music. No Mariah Carey in this house ;)

Jules Jeanselme
Customer Support

Thanks Michael!
We haven’t bought our Christmas tree yet but this picture is a nice reminder.

All the best to you and your loved ones during this special month.

arkmann

Our tree is up but it’s upstairs from my music room.  However I do a picture with lights.  An old Realistic sound box I picked up at a church fair and cleaned up.  It lights up to the beat.  Happy Holidays!

Attachments:
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club