Homepage / Community / Technical questions / What’s new for 2024?

What’s new for 2024?

chris-lukowski
Community Member

Hi Arendal,

It’s a long shot but I’m wondering if you could treat us with the tiniest of hints of what might be coming down the pipe in 2024. Are they still thinking of new models of height speakers? Any design revisions of 1723 speakers or subwoofers? What’s cookin’? :D

All replies (10)

Luis

Good topic and I’m very curious asl well Chris… especially since the current 1961 speaker line has been placed into legacy status,

arkmann

Agree we’re all waiting for an announcement about what’s next for Arendal.  Looking forward to hopefully seeing something posted soon.

Fsm1th5
Community Member

People are desperate for information and yet companies don’t care enough to say anything.

Jules Jeanselme
Customer Support

Hello,

Of course, we care about you, and we’ll be sure to make announcements here first when we’ll have announcements to make. Nothing new on the short-term horizon, we just retired the 1961 series and will focus on the 1723 for now.

Luis

Thanks for posting Jules… my main concern was answered by Thomas; warranty and support for the 1961 line.  He also hinted that the “replacements” would be voiced similarly, so another positive remark in my eyes.

I know its difficult to please everyone, but I believe those would be the main concerns for most 1961 owners… warranty and voicing of the newer line.  I’m extremely happy with my investment and look forward to what Arendal plans on releasing as replacements for the 1961 line.

https://arendalsound.com/community/topic/1961-outlet/

Attachments:
arkmann

Jules the focus on 1723 works for me.  Please let us know first when you have news to share thanks.

Lukas
Customer Support

@Luis

Thomas’s comment was about Ramon mixing 1961 and 1723 Height speakers, not about the sound of the “replacement”.

lex_rx
Community Member

Are we there yet?:-) Referring to in-wall and in-ceiling set, of course.

Luis

@Lucas thanks for the correction.

arkmann

Happy New Year!  Any news to start the year?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club