Homepage / Community / Hangout / 1723 Series Price Increase

1723 Series Price Increase

Chad F
Community Member

Anyone have any insight into how much the price increase will be for the 1723 series starting in November?  Looks like it has been up to 15% in the past.  Trying to decide if I need to complete my speaker purchase now before the price increase or not.  I still need to get a center and surround speakers.

– Chad

All replies (2)

arkmann

Chad good question.  We probably won’t find out until November 27.  If you know you’re going to buy the equipment suggest buying by November 26 to avoid the up charge.

Chad F
Community Member

Thanks Arkmann.  I just watched a live YouTube interview on Youthman’s channel.  He had Jan and Thomas from Arendal on and they chatted for about an hour.  They discussed a variety of Arendal topics and one of the questions that came up was the price increase.  Jan indicated that the increase may slightly vary across each individual product as well across the various country markets due to currency exchange rates etc, but he did say that it is expected to be in the up to 10% range.

So that is good to know.  Cudos to Arendal to continuing to try keep prices down as much as they can, as well as being transparent and keeping their customers informed when changes are required.   Many larger companies would just raise prices without giving their customers a heads up, and the increases can be much larger.

So the question remains, do I spend the money now and buy the remainder of the speakers I need to complete my setup and save a couple hundred bucks, or wait and buy next year or a little later when I was originally planning to budget it in (with potential for another increase next year as well)?

Why couldn’t I just be a normal person stuck in the Matrix and just be happy with buying a soundbar?  😀

– Chad F

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club