Homepage / Community / Showroom / Arendal Sound Wall Badge

Arendal Sound Wall Badge

laurence-chan
Community Member

Been away for the last two weeks traveling for work.  About a week ago received an e-mail from FedEx Ground that a package was delivered from Arendal Sound which left me wondering what it was.  Had my neighbor go grab it from my front door so porch pirates wouldn’t be tempted.  Got home yesterday, Saturday, to find out a “wall badge” had been sent to me!!!  I believe I have Lukas to personally thank for this……..Thank you, Lukas!!!  Class act indeed!!! …………Laurence

I had a space between my Emotiva hatch prints, so I think was the perfect spot on the upper side wall in my living room/home theater!

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

All replies (5)

Luis

That’s awesome… looks good there!!

Thomas Gunvaldsen
Customer Support

Hey Laurence,

It fits perfectly in there! Yeah, Lukas had a finger in this for sure, he is looking out for our customers. Merry Christmas from Arendal Sound. :)

Lukas
Customer Support

Hehe, yes, it was me, but I also sent you an email about it. Maybe you did not see it or it landed in your spam folder.

Happy holidays:)

laurence-chan
Community Member

Most likely I overlooked it in my “junk” folder as I skim through it quite fast most of the time.  I did however remember you saying you would e-mail me, but this time of year at work tends to take up most of my time, 65-70 hrs/week.  Anyhow, Merry Christmas to you all at Arendal Sound, as well as this community!!!……………….Laurence

Lukas
Customer Support

No worries, I’m glad we could make it a surprise:)

Happy holidays!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club