Homepage / Community / Showroom / My setup

My setup

johan-svedjefalt
Community Member

Hi all.

I have just moved in to my new apartment so please have that in mind👍🏻.

Front L, R I have the 1723 1s thx

Center 1961

Bass 2x 1961 1s

Surround Monitor audio rx6

Atmos, not up yet, 1961

Avr Anthem mrx540

Power amp for the front speakers, XTZ A2-300

That’s it. I really enjoy these setup, I would of course like to buy the Arendal 1961 surround speakers.  But I here I’m too late for that unfortunately.

Enjoy them all guys, like I do 😀👊🏻👍🏻🍻

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

All replies (8)

Michael LeMay
Community Member

You can still get the 1961 surrounds, they are in the outlet, enjoy your system!

arkmann

Great setup.  Get ‘‘em before they’re gone!  Enjoy!

Fernando Ayllón
Community Member

Have you considered hanging the 1723 bookshelf from the wall. Arendal sells very nice wall mounts. That way you will have them at ear level and one SBIR surface less to worry about.

The center I would move it all the way to the front of the cabinet…less reflections to worry about

The TV seems a bit high in the video. If so,  would you consider lowering the TV a good chunk? Eye level to the centre of the screen or 2/3 is the recommendation if I am not mistaken.

johan-svedjefalt
Community Member

Hi, like i said. Just moved in… so thx for the help.

Luis

Looks like a great room…. very nice!  There are still some 1961 surrounds and height speakers in the Outlet portion of the store.

ARENDAL SOUND OUTLET

Kristoffer Svendsen
Customer Support

Looks great, Johan!

How do you like the combination of 1723 bookshelves with the 1961 center?

Placing the bookshelves on the subs is a great idea. If you want to give them some more height to get them closer to ear level, you could look into the IsoAcoustics ISO stands.

Keep enjoying your setup!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club