Latest topics

Toe in

i everyone! I have been testing different placement for my 1723 s bookshelves and it really suprised me how the sound stage changed with placement.In my old house it wasnt that importatant, but here in my new home, its very important. The speakers are now placed so they almost  are...

In: Technical questions 4 replies last reply 1 week, 1 day ago

1723 Surrounds Monopole for front stage

I started my Arendal sound journey with 1961 Monitors for LCR in my living room, and was very happy with the results, so much so that I purchased some 1723 Monitors for my garage (no space/less esthetics constrains) and was very impressed with the 1723’s. Therefore I started thinking about...

In: Showroom 5 replies last reply 1 week, 4 days ago

The Wait Is Over!

You have been waiting and now the wait is over! We are delighted to announce that 1723 THX High-Demand Premium products are in stock just in time for summer! 1723 THX Speakers and 1723 S THX Speakers are now available and ready to ship. Beware. Demand is high. Place your...

In: Announcements 0 replies last reply 1 year, 11 months ago
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club