Hjem / Community / Ideas / In-wall/In-Ceiling Speakers

In-wall/In-Ceiling Speakers

kernelpanic
Community Member

Any chance of adding timbre matched in-wall and in-ceiling speakers to the lineup?  Even better if they are THX certified.  I think this would be beneficial to those who need to save on space or who like the aesthetics of having things in wall.  Also would probably help round out the portfolio against competitors.

All replies (6)

OrionPax36
Hero

Kernal, check RSL C34E MKII in wall speakers they just came out heard that they sound incredible with our setup. Here is a link: https://rslspeakers.com

I am planning on buying these too

Yes the add of in-wall speakers will be a great add in the Arenal Sound catalog, hope they’ll be added in the near future. Let’s hope!

Mariusmssj
Hero

Would love to have such an option. I would like to add a VOG speaker to my Auro3D setup

Thomas Gunvaldsen
Customer Support

What types of in-wall speakers would you guys prefer seeing from us? What would you want to buy?

Size, driver configuration, series and price range.

kernelpanic
Community Member

How about these ideas? There could be a smaller 1961 and larger 1723 option. Would be great if they had back boxes too.

1. Something for in-wall surrounds equivalent to the bookshelves, maybe with adjustable pivoting tweeters?

2. Another in-wall with angled baffle for wides?

3. In-ceiling with angled baffle and also adjustable angled tweeter?

I think a classic woofer/tweeter/woofer configuration for mains and a woofer/tweeter configuration for surrounds and atmos will be fine. Regards driver size you can make two product series one with 5″ and one with 8″ drivers.

• Du må være innlogget for å svare på dette emnet.
Support