Better Together

Welcome to the community

Connect with our experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

This community is about you. Read about the community program

Top 3 members

1. Hans Erik Sæbø 2073 points
  2. Erin 1223 points
  3. Luis 402 points

Latest topics

Arendal 1961 compared to…

Hi there, I’m currently saving up my money to purchase some new speakers and leaning towards the Arendal 1961 series. Towers, center, and bookshelves for the 5 base speakers in my 5.2.2 system. Just curious if anyone can share their thoughts on going from their old speakers to the 1961...

In: Technical questions 11 replies last reply 2 years ago

An ‘Outlet’improvement suggestion

Browsing the outlet, there’s no obvious indication of whether you’d be purchasing a single speaker or a pair. On the main site, price is given as  €xxx/pair, but in outlet, this is missing. Several times while browsing, I’ve had to go to the main shop to check the prices to...

In: Hangout 2 replies last reply 2 years ago

Welcome to Arendal Sound Community!

Welcome, Hero! Thank you for taking a part in our new incredible Community, driven by your like-minded around the world! This community, which belongs to you, will be a place to discuss matters openly, ideas sharing, and collaborate with peers around the world. It can only survive with your help....

In: Announcements 0 replies last reply 2 years ago
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club