Better Together

Welcome to the community

Connect with our experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

This community is about you. Read about the community program

Top 3 members

1. Hans Erik Sæbø 2073 points
  2. Erin 1223 points
  3. Luis 402 points

Latest topics

Free speakers 1961??

When they created the Arendal community they announced that they could get some speakers of the 1961 series for participating in it, I do not know what happened with it, if there is any section where it has already been commented. Can anyone explain to me what happened?Greetings Ramon T.

In: Hangout 7 replies last reply 1 year, 11 months ago

Arendal APP

Hello, I have a problem with the app, I have the Arendal Subwoofer 2V I use an iPhone 12pro and when I enter “setup” within the app it closes. Does it happen to anyone else? Could they correct the error? Greetings Ramón T.

In: Technical questions 10 replies last reply 1 year, 11 months ago

The Wait Is Over!

You have been waiting and now the wait is over! We are delighted to announce that 1723 THX High-Demand Premium products are in stock just in time for summer! 1723 THX Speakers and 1723 S THX Speakers are now available and ready to ship. Beware. Demand is high. Place your...

In: Announcements 0 replies last reply 1 year, 11 months ago
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club