Better Together

Welcome to the community

Connect with our experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

This community is about you. Read about the community program

Top 3 members

1. Hans Erik Sæbø 2073 points
  2. Erin 1223 points
  3. Luis 402 points

Latest topics

Arendal 1723 2S subwoofer

Hi Arendal members, Recently upgrade my subwoofers. Arendal 1723 2S replace 2x Velodyne DD12. The sound is simply amazing. Very tight, deep and controled bass exactly what I want. I was really surprised the woofer is barly move even at higher level and cabinet is rock solid. I’m really happy...

In: Showroom 6 replies last reply 1 year, 12 months ago

Limiting room EQ frequencies

Hi all :) Have any of you tried liming the room EQ frequencies on your setups? When I first got my Arendal speakers I was really disappointed as I was expecting them to sound MUCH better than my at the time Q Acoustics speakers that I had. I was also...

In: Technical questions 16 replies last reply 2 years ago

Welcome Mirko, our New Ambassador!!

Welcome, Mirko! Our new proud Ambassador from Italy! Congratulations also on becoming a Hero member of our Community! Every Ambassador earns a new level and access to special Heroes group. Read more about his story here: https://arendalsound.com/community/ambassadors/mirko/

In: Announcements 1 replies last reply 2 years ago
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club