Homepage / Community / Hangout / Excessive delay in return

Excessive delay in return

Ramón T.
Hero

Taking advantage of the price reduction of the 1961 series, I bought 2 pairs of bookshelf and one of Atmos, but I decided to exchange one of the pairs for the 1961 monitor, so I processed the return and made the purchase of the monitors.

The fact is that they received them in the warehouse 15 days ago and they have not processed the cashback nor have they informed me with certainty what happens with my return.

Has anyone processed a refund and has this happened to them?

I don’t see it normal.

All replies (14)

Jules Jeanselme
Customer Support

Hello Ramon,

This is not normal indeed.
We’re sorry the return is taking so long. We’ve been asking several times our warehouse team to prioritize your return inspection. I’ll reach out again.
Once inspected, we will proceed to the refund.

Ramón T.
Hero

Yes, that’s the answer they gave me, but I want to know if other buyers have had the same experience, or what the normal time is and why it takes so long.

Luis

Various folks from Arendal frequent the community, but out of curiosity, have you contacted support?  Email or phone?

Ramón T.
Hero

Luis, of course I have contacted support, more than a week ago they told me that they were asking the warehouse, today I asked again and without a response from the warehouse.

Has it been lost, should I return it or what is happening?

Jules Jeanselme
Customer Support

Ramon,

I can see we did reply to you about what was going on, a delay at the warehouse to do the return inspections. Nothing has been lost.

Sorry again for the inconvenience, we’ve been working on it and we’ll be in touch once it has been done.

arkmann

Ramon I returned a pair of 1723S towers and upgraded to the 1723 towers.  Received my refund for the original purchase.  It took about 2 weeks which is normal in my experience with a number of different manufacturers when returning equipment by mail.  I can understand your frustration.  I always follow up on any returns until satisfied too.

Ramón T.
Hero

Arkamann, thank you for your response, I understand then that it is within the normal range, I looked at the tracking of the shipment that I made to you and it arrived on November 1, which is why I miss so much time to review it.

What frustrates me the most is that support doesn’t give them a clear answer either, or that’s what they told me.

Lukas
Customer Support

Hello Ramon,

I just looked up your return and the warehouse finally has processed it today.
The accounting team will have your refund ready.

I am very sorry for the delay!

Ramón T.
Hero

Lukas, I am very happy with this news, thank you very much

arkmann

Glad to hear.  Enjoy your listening!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club