All replies (6)

Thomas Gunvaldsen
Customer Support

That works pretty well in our experience. You can use two of the dedicated 1723 brackets, one on each side of the cabinet.

1723 Wall Mount

Aarun Sokhal
Community Member

Thanks Tom. Any photos of this being done? Wouldn’t the angled tweeter of the 1723s height be more advantageous than the 1723 surround which wouldn’t be able to angle the tweeter properly?

Lukas
Customer Support

Hi Aarun,

Sorry for the late reply, it might not be of interest anymore, but angles will really depend on the individual situation and placement.

When I recall correctly you have a very small room and space is tight, so maybe it is not necessary to angle the tweeter, so you avoid too much direct sound coming to your ears.
But that is something that needs to be tested.

Luis

Besides validating the proper placement and testing.. since the 1723 surrounds are rather heavy, please make sure you attach the speaker properly / securely.  I wouldn’t simply use wall anchors; mounting them directly to a ceiling joist, wood frame, etc. is a must.  Please keep us posted as to your decision / progress.

Corey
Community Member

Here is one of my fav ambassador setups .. he has 4 of the surrounds on the ceiling.

Attachments:
Fernando Ayllón
Community Member

For some extra peace of mind, you can use some removable thread locker on those two bolts…

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club