Homepage / Community / Technical questions

Technical questions

Do you have technical issues or want to ask how to...? Let us help you.

Latest topics

Welcome to Arendal Sound Community!

Welcome, Hero! Thank you for taking a part in our new incredible Community, driven by your like-minded around the world! This community, which belongs to you, will be a place to discuss matters openly, ideas sharing, and collaborate with peers around the world. It can only survive with your help....

In: Announcements 0 replies last reply vor 3 Monaten

What made you choose monitors over towers?

What made you choose monitors over towers? Budget and back order aren’t an issue. Was it a room size issue? Do monitors sound as good as towers with more drivers? I know they aren’t as efficient. I’m currently in the process of upgrading my home theater and 2 channel. I...

15 replies last reply vor 1 Tag, 2 Stunden

1723 Center S THX vs 1961 Center

I posted a while back that I was saving up to get the 1961 series for a 5.1 setup (Towers, center, and bookshelfs (for surrounds)). These would be within my budget and because my home theater is in our living room the smaller footprint would be better for the WAF....

6 replies last reply vor 1 Tag, 3 Stunden
Jim

Class D Amplifier

Hello, New to community, I am considering Arendal speakers for my home theater upgrade and trying to choose an amp. I’ve read a lot about class D amps and was wondering if anyone is using one for their Arendal speakers. How does the sound compare to class A/B amps? Monolith...

5 replies last reply vor 1 Tag, 4 Stunden

Manuals with speakers

Hi I was wondering, when people received their 1723 Monitors, did they come with colored manuals with them? I was surprised I didn’t have any of this information in the boxes with my speakers at all. I’ve seen people on Youtube do unboxing and the „manuals/literature“ was in with the...

5 replies last reply vor 1 Woche, 1 Tag

7.1 Front Wides Underrated?

Hello, I am experimenting with few different speaker setups with my Arendal 1961 set and I quite like the 7.1 variant with towers as front, monitors as front wides and surrounds as surrounds (at about 120 degrees). With 7.1 or atmos signals, it seems that surround signals get split between...

5 replies last reply vor 2 Wochen, 1 Tag

1723 S Directivity

I recently received my 1723 S Monitors and am driving them with a Parasound Halo integrated amp. I listen to a mix of music types as well as watch movies through them. There is a lot to like about these speakers. However, there’s something I’ve been unable to sort out....

8 replies last reply vor 2 Wochen, 4 Tage

Arendal APP

Hello, I have a problem with the app, I have the Arendal Subwoofer 2V I use an iPhone 12pro and when I enter „setup“ within the app it closes. Does it happen to anyone else? Could they correct the error? Greetings Ramón T.

10 replies last reply vor 1 Monat, 1 Woche

When to set your speakers to Large.

This is the question probably every asks: When to set the 1723 THX to Large When you are driving the 1723 THx speakers I would recommend using a separate amp that can handle the 4ohm output of the speakers. I always had them set to small and the bass output...

13 replies last reply vor 1 Monat, 1 Woche
Support