Homepage / Community / Hangout

Hangout

Off-topic discussion. Are you having a great time on your holiday? Watching some great movies during a rainy weekend? Share your stories and photos with us.

Latest topics

Welcome to Arendal Sound Community!

Welcome, Hero! Thank you for taking a part in our new incredible Community, driven by your like-minded around the world! This community, which belongs to you, will be a place to discuss matters openly, ideas sharing, and collaborate with peers around the world. It can only survive with your help....

In: Announcements 0 replies last reply 1 year, 12 months ago

Good stuff to listen to đŸŽ”

Hey guys, right now I am listening to Rammstein’s new album called “Zeit” on my 1723 S speakers (sounds great â˜ș). From a “song-perspective” it unfortunately is a mediocre album, but from a production standpoint it is quite interesting. While not super-audiophile in nature, they used 3D-Sound as mentioned in...

238 replies last reply 1 week, 2 days ago

Gamers

Anyone here gamers? I would say most of my speaker usage is with my Xbox series X….. Modern Warfare and Warzone.

11 replies last reply 1 month, 2 weeks ago

Merry Christmas everyone

I am definitely very grateful for this year. and this community, even though I had limited contact, is one of the reasons. Happy end of the year everyone and many many thanks to the customer experience team! happy listening!

2 replies last reply 3 months ago

Controversial choice or product?

Have any of you made a choice in your setup that you always have to explain or reason? A product that makes people roll their eyes maybe? I can go first: I really like the Behringer A800 amplifier. It’s by no means the best sounding amplifier I’ve ever heard: But...

7 replies last reply 3 months ago

Communication with others

I’ve never really been on a forum before joing Arendal and have a question and hope it is not out of place. Is there anyway to contact people outside the forum such as through email? Maybe it is not something people do on forums, I was just wandering. Maybe the...

10 replies last reply 3 months, 1 week ago

DIY Media Storage

I made this media shelving for behind my couch, my diy project the last two days. I had blurays and other stuff scattered everywhere, so organizing was a must for the New Year. Not sure if I’ll end up staining them, but for now I’m pleased with the finished product....

27 replies last reply 3 months, 2 weeks ago

Current movies with great sound

Hey guys, I kind of feel there are not so many new movies released with better than average sound. Most of them are okay but lack, especially dynamics. They sound like they were mastered for your TV and soundbar and not for a great home-cinema experience. Basically all Marvel/Disney movies...

146 replies last reply 3 months, 2 weeks ago

Excessive delay in return

Taking advantage of the price reduction of the 1961 series, I bought 2 pairs of bookshelf and one of Atmos, but I decided to exchange one of the pairs for the 1961 monitor, so I processed the return and made the purchase of the monitors. The fact is that they...

14 replies last reply 4 months, 1 week ago