Hjem / Community / Hangout

Hangout

Off-topic discussion. Are you having a great time on your holiday? Watching some great movies during a rainy weekend? Share your stories and photos with us.

Latest topics

New Arendals coming in hot and I hyped!

Hey y’all! New to the community and just wanted to say hi. My speakers shipping to me in the next few weeks and I will be setting up my new entertainment/gaming setup! I’ve been a long time Arendal lurker, and after a couple years of admiring and hearing nothing but...

7 replies last reply 3 dager, 3 timer siden

Front Heights or Front Surrounds?

I have a 7.1.4 setup but room on my processor for one more pair of speakers, either front heights, or front surrounds. Any thoughts on which might be the better next step? I will,  of course, just try some speakers in each  position, but wanted to gauge community thoughts as...

5 replies last reply 3 dager, 14 timer siden

Current movies with great sound

Hey guys, I kind of feel there are not so many new movies released with better than average sound. Most of them are okay but lack, especially dynamics. They sound like they were mastered for your TV and soundbar and not for a great home-cinema experience. Basically all Marvel/Disney movies...

52 replies last reply 3 dager, 14 timer siden

Controversial choice or product?

Have any of you made a choice in your setup that you always have to explain or reason? A product that makes people roll their eyes maybe? I can go first: I really like the Behringer A800 amplifier. It’s by no means the best sounding amplifier I’ve ever heard: But...

4 replies last reply 1 uke, 4 dager siden

Good stuff to listen to 🎵

Hey guys, right now I am listening to Rammstein’s new album called «Zeit» on my 1723 S speakers (sounds great ☺️). From a «song-perspective» it unfortunately is a mediocre album, but from a production standpoint it is quite interesting. While not super-audiophile in nature, they used 3D-Sound as mentioned in...

13 replies last reply 1 uke, 4 dager siden
Support