Hjem / Community / Hangout

Hangout

Off-topic discussion. Are you having a great time on your holiday? Watching some great movies during a rainy weekend? Share your stories and photos with us.

Latest topics

Good stuff to listen to 🎵

Hey guys, right now I am listening to Rammstein’s new album called “Zeit” on my 1723 S speakers (sounds great ☺️). From a “song-perspective” it unfortunately is a mediocre album, but from a production standpoint it is quite interesting. While not super-audiophile in nature, they used 3D-Sound as mentioned in...

4 replies last reply 7 timer, 43 minutter siden

Current movies with great sound

Hey guys, I kind of feel there are not so many new movies released with better than average sound. Most of them are okay but lack, especially dynamics. They sound like they were mastered for your TV and soundbar and not for a great home-cinema experience. Basically all Marvel/Disney movies...

36 replies last reply 5 dager, 12 timer siden

Front Heights or Front Surrounds?

I have a 7.1.4 setup but room on my processor for one more pair of speakers, either front heights, or front surrounds. Any thoughts on which might be the better next step? I will,  of course, just try some speakers in each  position, but wanted to gauge community thoughts as...

4 replies last reply 1 uke, 1 dag siden

Free speakers 1961??

When they created the Arendal community they announced that they could get some speakers of the 1961 series for participating in it, I do not know what happened with it, if there is any section where it has already been commented. Can anyone explain to me what happened?Greetings Ramon T.

5 replies last reply 1 uke, 1 dag siden

Waiting for delivery

Hi. Not shure if this is the right place to ask, but i try. I orderen the 1723 1S a couple of month ago, and starting to get eagere to get them in my setup. Does anyone know when the subs are back in stock and when shipment are about...

2 replies last reply 4 uker siden

An ‘Outlet’improvement suggestion

Browsing the outlet, there’s no obvious indication of whether you’d be purchasing a single speaker or a pair. On the main site, price is given as  €xxx/pair, but in outlet, this is missing. Several times while browsing, I’ve had to go to the main shop to check the prices to...

2 replies last reply 1 måned, 3 uker siden
Support